Lama Ole Nydahl is giving a Mahamudra course, based on the 3rd Karmapa's
Rangjung Dorje, Mahamudra text, in the Diamond Way Buddhist Retreat Center
in Zágon (Covasna county,
Transylvania, Romania) between August 23-25, 2013.
The major airport is in
Bucharest. From the
following links you can find out the easiest way of how to get to the North
Bucharest train station (Gara de Nord in Romanian), and you have also a
timetable with the train connections to Brasov and Sfintu Gheorghe, the two
nearest cities to our retreat center:
Please consider, that we can organize it well, only if you regsiter for it, and you fill in entirely the registration form, with your arrival date and hour.
You can also register in advance for shuttle from Zagon to Varna (one way), which will be around 30-50 EUR/person, depends from the number of requests.
Other nearby airports are in Sibiu and Targu Mures (TGM). If you have a flight in these cities, than you should take a bus or a train to Brasov, and from there you can use our shuttle to Zagon, in case that you register for it.
-- In case that you come by train or buses to Sfintu Gheorghe than you have the following direct buses to Zagon. The bus station is next to the train station. Please ask the bus driver to stop at the crossroad which is going up to the retreat center. (This is around 5-6 Km before the village Zagon.)
1. On working days at: 7:30 AM,
15:30, 17:30, 19:00 PM.
- If you arrive to Brasov by train, or bus: register for shuttle to Zagon, on our website
Normal Course Fee:
* Please register untill 16th of Aug. for the course, and if you need also for the food, helping us in organizing. In case that you decide to come in the last momment and you just drop in without registration, than we can provide you meals only startaing with the next day of your arrival, based on the registration for meal at the site.
Discount Course Fee:
14-18 year old, students, older than 60, one of the parents or single parents if arrive with children are entitled for discount fee.
The course is free for children under the age 14.
* We ask the parents to register the children 14-18 years old children separately for the course with dicount price and also for meals.
*For the children younger than 10, if it is needed, please ask meal registration separately, sending us an e-mail on: email@example.com
Meals: we offer 7 meals during the course
* for 26. Aug. breakfast, you can register at the site, untill 25. Aug, afternoon. The price of this it’s not included in the course fee and it will be 2 EUR/person
* You can choose vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
* Please register for the meals too, because the retreat place is far from the village. For those who don’t register, we can’t offer food. There will be a cafeteria at the site.
Please register via internet and bring the confirmation with you, which you receive from us by e-mail.
In order to assure the smooth running of the course and the best conditions for you, please register via internet! Thanks!
Registration deadline for course and meals is: August 16., 2013.
In your own tents.
Guarded parking is available.
We ask everybody to park ONLY at this place!
Your FM radio for
Attention! The whether can
change drastically from hot to very cold rainy and stormy, so be prepared for